Senior Python Engineer
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Market https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Data https://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Flat is better than nested.
- Sparse is better than dense.
- Readability counts.
- Special cases aren't special enough to break the rules.
- Although practicality beats purity.
- Errors should never pass silently.
- Unless explicitly silenced.
- In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
- There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
- Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than right now.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it's a bad idea.
- If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
- Namespaces are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those! —Tim Peters (The Zen of Python)
If this resonates with you then please come and say g'day!
Veryfi is looking for a Senior Python Engineer with: 5+ years of experience building modern web applications 2+ years of experience using Flask, Django or similar Python web framework
(a) Native Mobile apps: Swift, Objective-C & Kotlin
(b) Backend: Python 3, TensorFlow, APIs on Django, Hub/Web on Flask
(c) IaaS: AWS with auto deploys to 4 geographies (read the deployment posts by Andrew here https://medium.com/the-road-to-silicon-valley)
(d) Database: Amazon Aurora