Frontend Software Engineer
$125k - $180k • 0.10% - 2.00%
Treasury Prime builds APIs for banks.
That might seem boring, but banking accounts for more than $1 trillion of US GDP, and today’s banks still run their businesses on mainframe software from the 1980s. That means everything they do is slow and expensive—and the user experience is archaic.
Join us and help build a new, modern infrastructure that will massively improve how we interact with our financial system.
It seems like every time you have to interact with banks or money, the user experience is terrible. We want your help to fix that. We combine modern web technologies like React with good design to build beautiful frontends that are backed by our APIs. The banking world is so accustomed to poor interfaces that a great frontend is a real advantage.
We're looking for a frontend engineer who wants to help us build great web apps. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact building a product and a company culture as one of the first few employees at a growing startup.
Using modern technology to fix banking has been our mission for over 5 years now. We've been featured in American Banker and PYMNTS. Techcrunch chose us as one of the best YC startups of 2018. We’re also the team behind Standard Treasury and the Silicon Valley Bank API Banking Platform which forms the backend for Stripe Atlas.
We recently raised our Series A and growing during the Pandemic and economic slowdown. Banks still need to work!
We’re the experts in this space and also thoughtful technologists who value engineering excellence, honesty, and diversity. We want smart people who are passionate about their craft and who are excited to be part of a high-performing, professional team.
Compensation and Benefits
We know a company can’t succeed without an amazing team. Our compensation plan is designed to reward our employees and support their families as generously as we’re able.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Great benefits. The best medical, dental, and vision insurance available covered 100% for you and your dependents. We have a generous parental leave policy for new parents.
- Great comp. Salary and equity. Critically, we’re interested in finding the right balance for you. We know there are some people who have a greater risk appetite than others.
- Great perks. Free lunches, free transportation (including Uber/Lyft rides to and from the office), free laundry service, free Internet service, etc.
- Great flexibility. (a) Flexible hours. So that you can live your life. (b) Open vacation policy. We all need to recharge. We mean it — there is a two week minimum and we’ll send you home in December if we have to. (c) Paid parental leave.
- Great tools. Build your ideal workstation so you can have all the tools you need to be at your best.
You can also email us: [email protected]