$115k - $150k • 0.05% - 0.20%
CaptivateIQ is a software as a service that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions for your sales people. Over 80% of businesses use spreadsheets to calculate commissions, leading them to compensate teams inaccurately, late, and without proper reporting. We are helping companies reduce costly payout errors and providing access to the most innovative compensation strategies.
The team started working together in November 2017, launched in February 2018, and today have customers including Gusto, Heap Analytics, Iterable, and many more. Our team led commissions at successful companies, including Gusto and BrightRoll and worked at leading companies including Amazon, OpenTable, McKinsey & Company and Carrick Capital. CaptivateIQ is backed by Y-Combinator, Foundation Capital, s28 Capital, and notable enterprise Angels.
At CaptivateIQ, we are building an innovative product that empowers companies to manage and tailor their mission critical sales incentive compensation programs for their workforce. We have several well-established, fast-growing high technology companies as paid customers. We’re also backed by leading SaaS investors including Amity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, S28 Capital, and Y-Combinator.
Headquartered in San Francisco.
Behind every great software company is the team building it. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our growing and collaborative engineering team.
CaptivateIQ offers the smartest, most flexible way to automate sales commissions and track sales performance - two critical processes that power every successful sales organization on the planet. We are looking for versatile engineers of all backgrounds who are ready to tackle the challenge of fusing data-intensive processing with intuitive user-focused experiences.
- Design, build, and maintain user-facing experiences, APIs, services, and systems to solve problems and delight users from end-to-end
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from scoping projects to measuring their success and iterating based on feedback
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
- 3+ years in a software engineering role
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience building and scaling web applications and data-intensive applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in taking responsibility and ownership over core product areas
- Organized and a driven self-starter with a growth mindset
- Sharp attention to detail, and a user-centric focus
This position is 100% remote.
- Healthcare - 100% and 75% coverage of employee and dependent coverage benefits, respectively for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy, along with company-paid holidays
- Newest hardware and tools for the job