$0 - $0 • 0.00% - 0.00%
Born out of the frustration of switching between multiple external tools to manage the business, Streak enables users to manage any business process without leaving Gmail’s inbox. Our products enable thousands of businesses to reduce the mundane, routine tasks and processes their employees do every day so they can focus on the work that makes the biggest impact.
We believe our product is phenomenal, and we use it every single day to manage everything from sales, to customer support, to engineering, to hiring. At Streak, you will be more than a developer or salesperson - you will also be a Streak user who significantly impacts the future of our product.
Own design at Streak. Your primary responsibility will be product design but you’ll have the opportunity to work across a wide range problems from brand design, website design, schwag design and even designing our office (if you want). You will take a systems approach to all things design and you will be the steward for Streaks design voice.
- Design user flows and visual designs of features across Web (in Gmail) and mobile
- Design a consistent brand and voice for all user touchpoints (website, email newsletters, blogs, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in interaction design, graphic design, industrial design, or software engineering
- Experience in designing across platforms (web and mobile)
- Passion for user-centric design
- Deep attention to detail, analytical reasoning and systems thinking
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Local to San Francisco
Check out our engineering team page which goes into all the details about how we work, our tech tack, and the values we operate by: https://streak.com/teams/engineering
If you're in Vancouver and interested in positions in our Vancouver office please take a look at our Vancouver page here: https://www.streak.com/offices/vancouver
And lastly if you just want to see some of the more impressive examples of our work, check out: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/databases/how-streak-built-a-graph-database-on-cloud-spanner-to-wrangle-billions-of-emails and https://www.inboxsdk.com